CCTV for your home
CCTV at home, when installed correctly can achieve the following.
- Help to identify who is at your gate, ensure that it is the person that you want to come in and that they are not being followed into your property.
- Help you to ascertain that you are not exiting your property into a danger situation.
- Asses alarms that occur at night so that you don’t have to enter into a danger situation.
- Check on the situation at home from your office, that children are being properly cared for or peace of mind in the event of a false alarm.
- Asses whether you are not entering into a danger situation on your way home by checking the area before you get there.
CCTV as said before, can be a great tool in domestic situations as listed above.
CCTV in your Business
- Ensuring that staff are not slacking off on the job.
- Watching checkout counters for over delivery of stock.
- Watching cashiers for misscanning of products.
- Checking on your premises after hours.
- Watching for shoplifters and reducing shrinkage.
- Checking delivery and dispatch area’s.
These are a few of the areas that we can cover for you but the actual list is huge. You think of an application and we will tailor make a solution for you.